Surprise...it's a PUPPY!

Things had just started to get back to normal around here. The kids were home for summer, the girls and I had gotten used to life without Stink Doggy Dog, I had the vet appointment under my belt and we had a new diet plan in place. Things were settling in. I felt pretty good about things.

The humans had to go to a graduation party-two day event out of town. I had even decided that this wasn't going to upset my delicate urinary system. I could handle the separation anxiety--even when they locked Fluff INSIDE the house with us for the weekend. I could do it. As a matter of fact, the weekend went well.
Until Sunday night...then THIS happend.

There is absolutely no way I'm letting this beast move into my house. The humans didn't even get a dog--they got a puppy. They call him Max. The girls and I call him a piranha disguised as a hound dog.

Oh, it's been a blast. He "trees" Gina on to the fireplace mantle, he makes Lea so stressed out, she won't eat...well...she won't eat much, Fluffy seems to like him which only furthers the conclusion that Fluffy has nothing between his ears...Me you ask? I don't like him. The only time I see any value in him is when he's sleeping...on a different floor of the house. I'm trying to get used to it. I won't let him go downstairs...he's not allowed in the Little Human's room...he's not allowed in my cat food bowl...and he's not going to take my whole chair.

You don't think he's staying do you? Even humans can't be this crazy...can they?????

1 comments:

  1. Oh dear, this is going to be tough on you for awhile. You might find that you really like him, though. I hope so! but guard your chair for sure.